Customer Support & Security Tips
A certified Dynamark technician is on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that our customers can always speak directly with a member of our staff. As authorized dealers for Honeywell and GE, our work is backed by the best factory technical support in the industry. To ensure that you’re getting the most from your Dynamark security system, please read our general safety tips and instructions on how to test your system. For any other questions, consult our FAQs or call our our office.
Security System Safety Tips
- ALWAYS ARM YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM. This is the most important step you can do to secure your home or business. Do not use your security system only when you leave for holidays or vacation. Roughly HALF of all break-ins take place between 10:00am and 3:00pm on work days.
- Make sure you have plenty of Dynamark signage on and around your home. If you’d like additional signage, please contact our office. It’s free!
- Test your system regularly to ensure proper function (see below for instructions)
How to test your alarm system at our central station:
- Call the central station at 1-855-351-5651.
- Give them your home phone # and tell them you want to run a test.
- Arm your security system, trip it and let the siren go for 25-30 seconds before disarming.
- Call the central station at the same phone number to request your test results.
- If they tell you they received the test signals, you are all finished.
- If they did not receive the test signals, call our local office at 804-251-1206, immediately.