Dynamark Security of Richmond is pleased to offer what we believe to be the best alarm monitoring services in the industry to homeowners and business owners in the Richmond and central Virginia area. In fact, our monitoring station won an award from the industry association for alarm monitoring centers recognizing it for "outstanding personnel who perform in the highest professional manner".
What makes our alarm monitoring services superior to the competition?
The Dynamark Alarm Monitoring central station has achieved Five Diamond Certification status, which is the highest level of certification available from the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA).
The CSAA is an internationally-recognized non-profit trade association that represents professional monitoring companies that are listed by an approved Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory. The CSAA Five Diamond Certification awarded to Dynamark’s central station means that we have met all of the requirements pertaining to five points of excellence:
- Our central station submits to quality criteria standards and random inspections performed by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- We are committed to the highest levels of customer service.
- 100% of our central station staff have been certified through the CSAA online training series.
- Our central station has committed to helping to raise industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- We have committed to reducing false dispatches.
Out of the thousands of alarm monitoring companies in the nation, fewer than 200 have achieved Five Diamond Certification. When you use a Five Diamond Certified company like Dynamark, you can rest easy knowing that when your alarm goes off, you will be in good hands.
Benefits of Alarm Monitoring Services
There are many benefits to having a monitored alarm system vs an unmonitored alarm system:
- Peace of mind: With a monitored alarm, you’ll know that when your alarm is triggered, someone at the central station will summon the authorities, even if your home or building is empty at the time of a break in.
- Insurance discounts: We will give you a certificate proving that you have a monitored alarm so that you can get a discount on your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Fire safety: In addition to protection against burglary, monitored alarm systems can also send an alert to the central station when a smoke alarm is triggered.
- Extra deterrent: Studies have shown that burglars are less likely to even attempt to break in to a home that if they know it has a monitored alarm system (advertised through the use of yard signs or window decals).
Cellular or Wireless Alarm Monitoring Services
There are two ways an alarm can be monitored by a central monitoring station: through a telephone line, or through the cellular telephone network. The disadvantage to having an alarm monitored through a telephone line is that a burglar can cut the phone line before breaking in to disable the alarm.
With cellular alarm monitoring (also known as wireless alarm monitoring), the alarm can’t be disabled this way. In addition, with cellular alarm monitoring you can receive alerts on your cell phone when an alarm is triggered. It’s also possible to add home automation services like temperature control, lighting control, and keyless locks when you use this type of monitoring.